|Tracy Roberts||Project Manager|
- Improve teaching and learning practices through the use of and development of OER.
- Planned: OEP curation (in progress)
- Open pedagogy challenge series (with Leva, planned for Fall – on hold, but I anticipate that we will start to work on this as planned this summer)
- Create resources that take diverse student populations and needs into account.
Completed new resources April 2019- March 2020Opening Eyes into Inclusion and Diversity
•Instructional Designers and Open Education Practices
•Cree: Language of the Plains
•Introduction to Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies
•Korean Through Folktales
•From MSA to CA: A Beginner's Guide for Transitioning into Colloquial Arabic
- Build capacity in the institutions to assist instructors in the use/integration and development of OER.
- Planned: OEP research webinars and SPLOT site (with Leva) – on hold but curation is happening behind the scenes
- Related: OEP impact advisory – formed but on hold
There was also some related activity that was going to be part of Smolleges.
As part of our COVID response, there was quite a bit of activity gathering resources that were made into Pdfs by Marcom.
Advisory Group Members
Governance groups to be determined that provide sector representation.
Develop training curriculum and learning resources.
Provide training and publicize offerings.
Out of scope:
Improve student learning outcomes
Improve teaching and learning practices through the use of and development of OER
Create resources that take diverse student populations and needs into account
Build capacity in the institutions to assist instructors in the use/integration and development of OER and Open Pedagogy
Increase use of OE Practices in institutions
Teaching and learning staff at institutions.
Teaching and Learning Centres, Librarians, support staff.
|4. Risks and Planning||8. Requirements||7.Budget|
Overall budget is $50,000 including all administrative fees and staffing costs.
See budget details below.